Saturday, November 3, 2018

Puns

I went fishing with Rod and Annette.

I go nuts over cashews.

I went into a car dealer and the salesman said: "Take a SEAT".

A work colleague always had a telephone to his ear to make the boss think he was busy, but there was no one on the line. What a phoney?

I was talking to an expert about insect nests. His name was Anthony Hill. He said, "Just call me Ant".

A gymnastics instructor provided a schedule for all his pupils. When one objected, he replied it was important to be flexible.

I am very good as a lifeguard at the swimming pool. I fact, the boss says I've really made a splash.

At work, we always agree with each other. When we decided to carpool, we were in one Accord.

At a meeting, we were invited to stand if we were able. So I remained seated, although funnily everyone else seemed to have that name.

No comments: