Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Amazing Breast Gourd Plant

Below are pictures of an amazing Gourd from Vietnam...





The explanation is as below:

In fact, these boob-melons are displayed in a cafe located in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. All melons are hand-made artwork which created by a Vietnamese female artist. She used silicon and composites to make them, and painted it in a pinkish color resembling of human skin, rather than the usual green of the species. The fruits and vines ‘grow’ upon on a bamboo frame inside the open cafe as decorations. The artist aimed to convey a message of femininity and women power in the modern world. 

So if you get an email with these pics like I did, it's a hoax.

15 comments:

Sarah Stewart said...

Well....that's a big disappointment cos I fell for the email hoax LOL

RayCee said...

I am a skeptic so I have to check. Sometimes the email is true, others like this one are not. Some people seem to get a kick out of tricking others and I enjoy exposing them. I hope you like the site and come again.

Anonymous said...

damm and i just ordered 500 pounds of seeds for vietnamese pumpkins

RayCee said...

Eat and enjoy I say.

Anonymous said...

Now I have to cancel my flight!!!

RayCee said...

You probably have breasts nearer to home anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

I was trying to find source for these seeds and ran across this that it is a hoax.
I cried and cried. I thought I had something there.

RayCee said...

That is what the site is for, so you can keep abreast of things. Cheer up.

Anonymous said...

NOW I AM PISSED! THANK YOU FOR SPREADING THE TRUTH.I'M GLAD SOMEONE IN THIS WORLD IS HONEST! I JUST SPENT TONS OF MONEY ORDERING THESE. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SUED FOR FALSE ADVERTISMENT!!! THEY ARE CLAIMING THAT IS WHAT THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE AND I FELL FOR IT THINKING THEY ARE A COMPANY SO THEY WILL NOT LIE. YEA, RIGHT! PRICKS!

RayCee said...

I didn't know people were selling them. You are annoyed, but capital letters and rough language isn't encouraged on this site.

Anonymous said...

The lengths men will go to get a breast that is not their own is astounding....buying seeds.... Flying to the far east.... Y'all are boobs! LOL

Anonymous said...

I've never seen any that hang that low.

Anonymous said...

vely interesting

RayCee said...

It's been a blog article that has been very popular. Yes, they hang low if not given the correct support ;-)

Anonymous said...

Got mine from Vietnam