Monday, May 26, 2014

10,000 Girlfriends





I remember a close friend of Dr Zhivago telling him that you can never satisfy a woman with only half your love. Well how about splitting it 10,000 times? That what this advertisement thinks I should do. Imagine dating a lady, knowing in the back of your mind there are 9,999 other women waiting patiently for their turn. It would be enough to do your head in.



Biblical King Solomon ended up with 700 wives and 300 concubines. He had wealth like no one before or since so he could care for them with lavish luxury. Yet little old me has with much more modest means is supposed to date ten times that number! Admittedly I wouldn't be marrying them all like Solomon did, but how can I divide myself 10,000 times? By the time I had dated them all, I would have forgotten the first 9,990. How do you think that would go down?



No, this advert is not realistic. I cannot and will not even try to date 10,000 women, as nice as they are I am sure. Besides, I am married already and I can only satisfy a woman with all my love.

No comments: