Thursday, October 19, 2017

Things Difficult To Say When Drunk

As drunkenness makes one look foolish and often behave disgustingly, I put this on my blog to make that point. I do not wish to encourage excess drinking by making light of it.

Things hard to say

Innovative
Preliminary
Anesthetist
Cinnamon
Chrysanthemum

It is even harder to say Specificity

Rhipidistian-Amphibian Transition
Anti-constitutionalistically
Transubstantiate
Sphygmomanometer

Apparently it is impossible to say

Nope, no more booze for me.
Sorry, but you're not really my type.
Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
Oh, I couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
I'm not interested in fighting you.
Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I'd hate to look like a fool.
Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to throw up in the street.
I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.

No comments: