Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Banrock Station Wines & Customer Service


Whenever you have a problem in New Zealand with a product or service that you are disappointed in, the company makes all the right noises but too often that is all you get, sympathy. I'm not saying they are all like that, but many are.

I recall a survey that found that what motorists valued most about buying a car is how the after sales service was. It meant even more than the car's reliability.

This leads me to the wine company Banrock Station. I had something that I needed to raise with them on a product. The reply was swift and the remedy most appropriate.



Customers ultimately judge a company on how they respond to a situation more than anything else. It is reassuring and you feel you are not just a number. Well done Banrock Station.

No comments: