Sunday, July 4, 2010

Good Expressions For The Stressed And Irritated

1. "I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert."

2. "You say I'm a bitch, like it's a bad thing?!"

3. "Aw, did I step on your poor itty bitty ego?"

4. "Well this day was a total waste of make-up"

5. "Well aren't we a ray of sunshine?"

6. "Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after."

7. "Do I look like a people's person!"

8. "This isn't an office. It's HELL with fluorescent lighting"

9. "I started out with nothing & still have most of it left"

10. "I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me"

11. "YOU!!... off my planet!!!"

12. "Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap."

13. "I work 45 hours a week to be this poor."

14. "Earth is full. Go home."

15. "And your cry-baby, whiny opinion would be.....?"

16. "I'm not crazy. I've been in a bad mood for 30 years."

17. "Sarcasm is just one more service I offer."

18. "Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed"

19. "Do they ever shut up on your planet?"

20. "I'm trying to imagine you with a personality"

21. "Ambivalent? Well yes and no."

22 "Don't worry. I forgot your name too."

23. "I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?"

24. "Nice perfume but must you marinate in it."

No comments: