Monday, May 30, 2011

Photos Around My Home




I went for a walk the other day. I took my camera and snapped somewhat random shots. I have never belonged to a photo club or taken this kind of photo. I tend to be more of the holiday or friends at a gathering type of dull snapper. Anyway, I'm happy what came from it....




The pic to the left, looking skyward through a tree in our street and what is left of its autumn leaves.



The snap below was taken facing south toward the Wither Hills though some pods on a bush.

Now of a grid that covers access to telephone wires or the like.

What is left of a tree that has been felled on a verge outside a house. As to the type of tree I'm stumped.

Finally, along the border between houses and the Wither Hills Park, looking west towards Taylor Pass Rd.


I hope you like my amateur photographic efforts. Feel free to copy and use.

No comments: