Sunday, October 8, 2017

Things To Ponder

For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.

I know you may think you know what I said, but I'm not sure that you realize that what you think I said is not really what I meant.

People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of Smart?

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some abuse that right.

I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been."

No comments: