Friday, September 4, 2009

Worth Thinking About

I saw a rather large woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, "Thyroid problem?"

A sign on a Chinese Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one flea.

Money can't buy happiness but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person to annoy you for the rest of your life.




No one ever says "It's only a game!" when their team is winning.




How long a minute lasts depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.

Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!

No comments: