Friday, February 3, 2012

Sorry Honey...Love You

Hi Sweetheart,

I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights. I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something.

I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy. All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season. Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights!

I took the time to hang the lights for you today and now I will be off with the guys to go fishing.

Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday.

I'll be home later.

Love you……;



Hi Honey,

Thank you for that heart-felt apology. I don't often get an apology from you, and I truly appreciate it.

I, too, felt bad about the argument and wanted to apologize. I realize that I can sometimes be a little pushy. I will try to respect your feelings from now on.

Thank you for taking the time to hang the Christmas lights for me. It really means a lot.

In the spirit of giving, I washed your truck for you and now I am off to the mall.

I love you too!

No comments: