Friday, May 6, 2011

Oddments


The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Got myself a new Jack Russell puppy, he's mainly black and brown with a small white patch, so I've called him Birmingham.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

A man's wife went out for a pint of milk & never came back! He was asked how he was coping and he said, "Not bad, I've been using that powdered stuff."

The police came to a man's front door holding a picture of his wife. They said, "Is this your wife, sir?"
Shocked, he answered, " Yes."
They said, "I'm afraid it looks like she's been hit by a bus."
He said, "I know, but she has a lovely personality."

No comments: