Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not Even For You Would I ....

A gentleman diner asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an attractive woman sitting alone at another table. The waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said: This is from the gentleman seated over there.

She regarded the wine coolly for a second, not looking at the man, and decided to send a reply note to the man. The note read: "For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank, and 7 inches in your pants."

He wrote a reply, handed it to the waiter to return this to the woman. It read: I have a Ferrari 360 Spyder, an Aston Martin DB9, a Mercedes SL600 and a Jaguar XKR in my garages. I have over twenty million dollars in my bank account, but, not even for a woman as beautiful as you, would I cut two inches off. Just send the bottle back.

No comments: