Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Songs With Meaning - Part 2

If a song summed up a person, group of people or the like, what would be an ideal choice? Here are a few suggestions from me in the second in the series.

Regular loser:
You Win Again - Bee Gees.

House owner with a tin roof:
I Love A Rainy Night - Eddie Rabbit.

Procrastinator:
Maybe Tomorrow - Golden Horse. (NZ group).
















Japanese train passenger:
Crush - Jennifer Paige.

Hopeful lottery winner:
I Should Be So Lucky - Kylie Minogue.

Visitor to Lourdes:
All I Need Is A Miracle - Mike & the Mechanics.

Husband impatiently waiting for his wife:
I'm Ready - Tracy Chapman.

Husband with a talkative wife:
(You say it best) When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating.

What dictators think:
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears.

No comments: