Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Has Gone, 2015 Is Here!



Light 'n Funny Plus Opinion has been around a few years now, originally without the 'Opinion'. But what's a man without an opinion? So I added that too. Hopefully the content of the latter doesn't detract from the theme of happiness and fun. The 'Opinion' is about caring and wanting the world to be a better place. 2015 could be the year of big changes for the better.

2015 may have less jokes as good ones are hard to find. I've done them already! Any suggestions are welcome. If you have anything you would like me to cover, just ask and I will see what I can do. If you want to provide pictures as well, all the better. I like to use pics about 100 kb or less so the page doesn't take so long to load. That could be an issue in some locations.

So feel free to pop in any time and peruse the site. I hope you find it easy to navigate. Again, any suggestions on that will be actioned if possible. Take care.

No comments: