Wednesday, October 3, 2012

1 Chat Request...


Whenever I go to a particular website, among the advertisements is this request from Stephanie. At first I was flattered that such a pretty young lady wanted to wile away the hours talking to me.  However, I resisted the offer and thought no more of it. Until the next time...and the next time...and the next time I visited the site. She was still there, wanting that call.

I thought she either has a dull life always being on-line as she is, or really has it bad for me. Hmmm, only 2.8 miles away. Actually how does the computer know how far away I am from Steph's place? (I"m starting to get too familiar shortening the name).

I feel sorry for Stephie (there I go again). I am too old for her and already contentedly married. There must be a host of young men that would gladly sweep her off her feet with romantic charm. Sometimes people want what they cannot have. All I can say is I hope she reads this blog, and this post will let her down gently.

No comments: