Monday, March 1, 2010

Accident Excuses From An Insurance Company

Coming home I drove into the wrong drive and collided with a tree I don’t own.

The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.

I thought the window was down, but it was up and I put my head through it.

I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.

A truck backed through my windscreen into my wife’s face.

A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.

The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.

I pulled away from the kerb, glanced at my mother in law and went over an embankment.

In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telegraph pole.

I have been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep and had an accident.

My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.

An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

I told the officer I wasn’t injured but on removing my hat, I found I had a fractured skull.

I was sure the old fellow wouldn’t make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.

The pedestrian had no idea which way to run, so I ran over him.

I saw a slow moving sad gentleman, as he bounced off the roof of my car.

No comments: