Monday, April 25, 2011

Who Are You?

When Google recently enabled me to see data about the hits this blog was receiving, it showed me where you come from. I would like to share that with you now.

Since the first month of data collecting in July 2010, the hits per day have been consistent, but not very high. The pattern suggests random traffic rather than too many regulars. Where do all you good folk come from? Unfortunately only the top ten are revealed to me but here they are:

USA 51.1%
South Korea 6.5%
New Zealand 6.1%
UK 6.1%
Australia 2.9%
Malaysia 2.8%
Canada 2.6%
Germany 1.9%
Netherlands 1.3%
South Africa 1.2%
Others 17.6%

The US dominates the rankings. One article in particular seems most popular, the top one on the monthly most popular list. I guess there is a site out there that has promoted that article.

Anyway, from wherever you come, you are most welcome.

No comments: