Monday, August 16, 2010

J. Paul Getty Quotes

Formula for success: Rise early, work hard, strike oil.

Getting results through people is a skill that cannot be learned in the classroom.

I buy when other people are selling.

I hate to be a failure. I hate and regret the failure of my marriages. I would gladly give all my millions for just one lasting marital success.


In times of rapid change, experience could be your worst enemy.

You must never try to make all the money that's in a deal. Let the other fellow make some money too. If you have a reputation for always making all the money, you won't have many deals.

No one can achieve any real and lasting success or "get rich" in business by being a conformist.

The employer generally gets the employees he deserves.

The man who comes up with a means for doing or producing almost anything better, faster or more economically has his future and his fortune at his fingertips.

No comments: