Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Travel Plans For Three African American Ladies

Many years ago, three AA ladies were getting ready to take their first plane trip.

The first lady said "I don't know bout y'all, but I'm gunna put me on sum hot pink panties beefo' I gets on dat plane"

"Why you gonna wear dem fo?" the other two asked.

 The lady replied "Cause, if dat plane goes down and I'm out dare laying butt up, in some conefield, dey gonna find me first!"

 The second lady said "Well then, I'm a-gonna wear me some floeresant orange panties."

 "Why you gonna wear dem" the others asked.

She answered "Cause if dis here plane is goin' down and I be floatin butt up in the oshun, dey will see me first!"

The third lady says "Well, I aint gonna wear no panties at all!"

"What, no panties?" the others said in shocked disbelief.

The third lady says "Dat's right girlfriends, you hears me right. I ain't wearing no panties at all, cos dey always look’n for da black box first!"

No comments: